This height adjustable POS mount (adjustable between 12 and 17 inches, is designed for commercial and retail applications. It features adjustable tension control for touch screen operation and is perfect for point of sale use kiosk use. With its compact design, contemporary styling and advanced security it suits installation in front office and public area environments.
These height adjustable POS mounts features a Quick Release mounting head for easy display installation and fast maintenance. The screen can be locked to the pole with a security screw and the mount supports use of 3rd party cable locking devices. Hidden mounting screws and integrated cable management further enhance theft resistance while also improving the visual presentation. The pole allows user height adjustment as well as horizontal screen rotation. The rotation can be locked during installation or limited within a series of ranges for situations where confidentiality needs to be maintained. The mounting head incorporates a ball joint with tension control for universal tilt/ pan and landscape to portrait screen orientation adjustment.
For high density installation environments the unit can be upgraded to a dual monitor back to back mount configuration. While ordering, choose the SD-POS-HA-B2B option.
Spacedec SD-POS-HA and HA-B2B 3D animation
- Max display weight: 44lbs
- Quick release mounting head: Yes (with security screw)
- VESA Mounting hole pattern support (mm): 75 x 75; 100 x 100 (also 200 x 100 via optional adaptor AC-AP-2010 )
- Screen rotation (portrait/landscape): 360°
- Tilt/Pan adjustment: +/-20º in any direction from the vertical plane
- Screen height adjustment range:4.92"
- Maximum screen height when measured from the centre of the screen 17.72"
- Minimum screen height when measured from the centre of the screen 12.99"
- Cable management: Integrated Internal
- Mounting type: Screw Down (with concealment cover)
- Pole rotation settings: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° or 355°
- Pole diameter: 2"
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 10 Years if purchased after Jan 1, 2011